Thursday, August 7, 2014

Zoo thoughts...

I took a trip to the zoo last Sunday morning.  I took my camera as usual, thinking that I'd get a few reference shots during the trip. The Columbus zoo is really nice but way too many people to see animals. What? Yep, the zoo is a very popular place but you should plan on getting there really early... maybe on a weekday, when the entire state of Ohio isn't lined up to see an animal. It's great to see so many people interested in wildlife...just not the right time for reference shots. Does anybody else have tips on their zoo visits? When is best? If you live in Ohio, which is your favorite? 

One of the wildest species, know to man. Is he climbing in or climbing out?

I remember visiting the Cincinnati Zoo as a kid. Very nice zoo. I photographed a lot of animals during high school and did some drawing at that zoo, as a college student. Here are a few of them.



Have a wild week, kids!
Back to the drawing board.


1 comment:

  1. Nice! It's funny, I was at the Philadelphia Zoo on Sunday. My observation.........the Columbus Zoo is much nicer! :-)

    ReplyDelete