Monday, December 16, 2013

Bowers book in Elf…on a shelf!



My son informed me that one of my books can be seen in the movie: Elf. So we watched the movie, in search of the hidden Bowers book. FOUND IT!! 


There, in the publisher’s office, on a shelf was a copy of a book that I had illustrated in 1993. It was a flat fee project that I received from artist agent, Suzanne Cruise. I had a great time, working with Suzanne for a few years, illustrating a gazillion greeting cards and some small book projects. It was a quick job and I don’t list it with my other books but there it was, next to James Caan.  It’s a really funny movie and now, I have another reason to like the film. 

Elf, starring Will Ferrell…and a Bowers book!

3 comments:

  1. That's great Tim! We are hoping to watch this movie again tonight with friends. We'll have to keep our eye out for the book! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did a google search to find this book because it always sticks out to me when I see Elf. I had it as a child and can’t believe it came up in a google search!

    ReplyDelete